Re-claim on Mis-sold Mortgages
What is a mis-sold mortgage?
A mis-sold mortgage is one that is sold to a home buyer, which is/was inappropriate to their financial position or capacity. They are typically sold by a Mortgage Broker or Lender who has failed to provide an impartial evaluation of the home buyer’s ability to service their loan.
Do you have a mis-sold mortgage?
There are many factors which need to be considered when determining whether a mortgage has been mis-sold. It’s all about looking at what advice was given at the time it was sold. Our main focus is to make sure that the advisor complied with the appropriate Rules and Regulations which were in force to protect borrowers at the time.
In the event that we find that your advisor failed in their Regulatory obligations and you’ve suffered financially as a result it is likely that you will be entitled to compensation.
To give you some idea of the factors we consider, below is a list of a number of areas we review as part of the claim process:
- Failure on the part of the broker to provide sufficient documentation, with particular reference to omission of a key Facts document
- Failure on the part of the broker or lender to provide comprehensive information pertaining to all fees and charges
- Persuaded to sign a self certificatation mortgage when employed
- Sold a mortgage with which the repayments were beyond your budget
- Despite qualifying for a lower rate, a completion was made on a sub-prime mortgage
- Borrowing way beyond your means
- Ending a mortgage and then incurring fees on the redemption
- Having taken out a new mortgage with a further conditional insurance such as Unemployment or Accident Sickness
- Taken out a mortgage while receiving any form of Welfare or Benefits
- Taken out a loan term beyond retirement
- Taken out a fixed rate mortgage and then encouraged to re-mortgage to a better deal
What can Freedebtline do for you?
Freedebtline is a market leading claims management firm with professional expertise at recovering mis-sold financial products. We will endeavour to evaluate the circumstances in which you purchased your mortgage or any historic mortgages and discover whether any mis-selling has occurred.
Once our in-house audit team has discovered any relevant evidence, we will immediately make an appropriate claim on your behalf.
Click here to download our Mis-sold Mortgages claim pack
Data Protection Registration Number Z1624470
Consumer Credit License Number is 631173
BCK Ltd. is Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated Claims management activities.
Registration Number is CRM 18778.
www.freedebtline.com is a subdivision of BCK Ltd.
Company Registration Number 04417461. Registered in England and Wales.